• Completed Proposal Form
• Proof of identity of the Proposed. One of the following is acceptable: Driver’s License, Voter’s Card , National Identity Card
• Evidence of premium payment.
Areas of cover:
• This product covers the risk of an individual being hospitalized in any registered NHIS hospital for more than 3 nights
• The policyholder must be between the ages of 18 and 64 years and be in a normal state of health when he or she first enrols
Claims Required Documentation:
• Original Copy of the Policy Document will be required.
• Proof of identity of the beneficiary or policyholder will be required.
• Account details of beneficiary(ies)will be required.
• Premium payment methods available are standing orders, bank transfer, and direct debit transfer.
• Cash payments should only be paid to an identified representative at any AIICO office. Cash payments should never be made to an agent!